17 Early Warning Signs of Cancer
Cancer is a malicious disease and it claims the lives of thousands every year – maybe even millions. It is so common that anyone these days can become a victim, and these are the early warning signs.
There are many different types of cancer that Americans should be wary of. Breast cancer is the most common newly diagnosed cancer. It is also the second leading cancer cause of death in US women. It is needless to say that cancer is no disease to play around with. Not only is cancer nothing to play around with, but the treatment is a whole new level of side effects. In fact, many doctors and physicians are claiming that it is chemotherapy that kills people, not cancer. However, if you’re worried about acquiring cancer – which most Americans are – then these are 20 of the early warning signs.
- Wheezing and Shortness of Breath – Signs of lung cancer.
- Frequent Fevers or Infections
- Difficulty swallowing – Most commonly associated with throat cancer, and is another indicator of lung cancer.
- Unable to Eat – another indicator of ovarian cancer.
- Anorexia – could be an early warning sign of pancreatic cancer.
- Rectal Bleeding – Indicator of Colon cancer.
- Lumps on Neck, Underarms, or Groin.
- Excessive Bruising – Indicator of lung cancer.
- Bloating – indicator of ovarian cancer.
- Red, Sore, Swollen Breasts
- Swelling of Face – this has been reported by many lung cancer patients. They Describe it as red, puffy, and sore.
- Sore Lump in Skin – the bump will bleed too, and it is a sign of skin cancer. The skin cancers this could indicate is melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Heavy, Painful Periods – signs of ovarian cancer.
- Chronic Cough, Chest Pain – indicator of lung cancer or lung tumors.
- Abdominal Pain – Pain and cramps in the pelvis can be linked with the bloating signs of ovarian cancer.
- Lower Back Pain, Lower Right Side – this can be an early sign of liver cancer. Breast cancer can also be found through this as a breast tumor.
- Changes in Nails – Indicates Skin Cancer.