Beer is something that can actually play an important role in some of our metabolic processes. Did you know beer is full of minerals and antioxidants?
There are quite a few reasons as to why you should drink beer. The consumption of beer itself is actually known to even lower a person’s risk of having kidney stones by at least forty percent. Why should you drink beer?
- Beer has a high level of fiber this lowers bad cholesterol levels.
- Beer is full of vitamins. People who drink beer have shown much higher levels of vitamin B6 compared to people who do not drink beer.
- Beer is ideal for curing insomnia because it is full of nicotinic and lactoflavin.
- The consumption of beer can promote stronger bones
- Drinking beer decreases some people’s risk of having a heart attack.
- Drinking beer can prevent blood clot formation.
- People who drink this beverage are not quite as likely to suffer from things like Alzheimer’s as it boosts your memory among other things.
- People who drink this are less likely to suffer from dementia.
- Drinking beer can sometimes positively affect the pigmentation of your skin making you appear more youthful.
Now, while I have said beer is good for you, nothing is good in excess. Drinking the right amount of beer and the right kind of beer is the key. You would want to try to drink a minimal amount from time to time and only drink organic brands or even homemade beers.
Making your own beer at home is actually not as hard as it may seem. If done correctly it can turn out pretty fantastic. To learn a little bit about home brewing please watch the videos below.
How To Make Homemade Beer:
Now while home brewing might not be for everyone the list of organic beers below are quite fantastic and I’m sure you may have even heard of some of them. Which kind of organic beers have you had? See below for a list of organic beers.
- Chocolate Stout
- Organic Best Ale
- Cru D’Or
- Elliot Bay
- Fish Tale Amber Ale
- Lauelwood Free Range Red Ale
- Mothership Wit
- Mud Puddle PNW Red Ale
- Naughty Nellie’s Golden Ale
- Oceanic Organic Saison
- Organic Barley Wine
- Stone Mill
- Wild Hop
- Woody Organic IPA
- Organic ESB
- Squatters Organic Amber Ale