Nowadays, there are all sorts of different products out there that can be cancer causing. There are many different harmful chemicals that have been incorporated into our daily lives.
It’s true, in modern day times, there is nothing you touch that cancer doesn’t. It’s an exhausting villain to fight and it wipes you out in so many ways that are hard to explain to people who haven’t felt the impact of this horrific disease in their own lives. It is despicable that we have to be concerned with cancer causing chemicals being in our food, water, shampoos, or cosmetics. These chemicals often find their ways into our homes because they are cheaper to use than other ingredients. Profiteering CEO’s are more interested in saving a buck or two than the health of the public.
Here are 10 common household items that are directly linked to cancer.
- Baby Powder – Baby powder contains a chemical labeled as TALC. It is highly carcinogenic and puts women at risk for ovarian cancer.
- Makeup – Cover Girl Replenishing Finish Makeup (foundation) contains several carcinogens. It contains BHA, TALC, Triethanolamine, Lanolin, and Parabens. All of these are carcinogens. TALC is a lung irritant too!
- Crest Toothpaste – Crest Toothpaste contains carcinogens FD&C Blue #1, Saccharin, and fluoride.
- VO5 Conditioner – Contains Formaldehyde, polysorbate, and FD&C Red #4.
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray – Contains ORTHOPHENYLPHENOL (OPP). This chemical is highly carcinogenic and is a harsh irritant.
- Beef Frankfurters – Oscar Mayer brand contains a whopping 9 different carcinogens! These include DDT, Hexachlorobenzene (neurotoxin), and feminizing hormones!
- Whole Milk – Milk contains chemicals that cause allergies, drug resistance, and cancer of the breasts, colon, or prostate.
- Clothing Detergent – Clothing detergents contain Linear Alkyl sodium sulfonates. They are high cancer causing, and is a reproductive and neurotoxin.
- Weed Killer – Weed-B-Gon weed killer contains Sodium 2,4 Dichlorophenoxyacetate. It is a classified carcinogen. There is also evidence of it being related to sarcoma, lymphoma, and other cancer. It is a Neurotoxin and reproductive toxin.
- Flea Collars – Zodiac brand flea collars contain harsh ingredients like Propoxur. It is a carcinogenic neurotoxin.